Bunny

I have been adopted by a wonderful pet that I call, "Bunny". I say that I have been adopted by him because it is common knowledge that it is the pet who is the true master of the household.

I was actually able to capture Bunny in the wild and tame him myself (not an easy task mind you). To capture one of these pets - one must approach it very slowly or it may run and hide. And please note that you are to never use any type of weapon in the capturing process as these creatures are quite easily harmed (they are also especially afraid of things like brooms or vacuums).

The care and feeding of such creatures is actually quite simple - however you must remember one cardinal rule or disaster and/or death may occur. You must never give your pet any type of liquids (water, milk, etc.) as there is great potential for drowning and possible disintegration of vital internal organs. Also you are to never let this pet outside of the house as it will surely escape - never to be seen again. And if you think a leash will prevent escape - please know that such a device can cause great bodily harm!

Bunny is a very quiet and non-demanding pet - most of the time you would never even know that he is in the same room! And he is most content when he can find a dark corner of the house to rest in. I love my Bunny - he is the most perfect pet! I'm thinking about knitting him a sweater for the upcoming winter months. I understand that his breed prefers clothing items to be made from soft dryer lint - and so I have been faithfully accumulating a stockpile of lint in preparation.

I just checked on Bunny to see how he is doing - and to my surprise there are little bunnies all over the place!! Oh dear! Bunny must be a "she" and not a "he" - for she has apparently given birth - and to some of the cutest little baby bunnies! I must be diligent and find a good home for all the little bunnies - so be sure to let me know if you need a nice quiet pet who is no bother at all. To help you decide which one you may want - here is a photo of a few of Bunny's babies...



Aren't they just too cute for words?!!

No comments: